Having my struggles with the browser I use for BOC so not e-mailing out the questions for the Panel, but posting them here.
PLEASE – DO NOT RESPOND IN THE COMMENTS. IF YOU HAVE VOLUNTEERED FOR THE PANEL, OR WANT TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR ANSWERS TO:
The six questions are as follows:
- Australia have thrown a surprise with dropping Renshaw, bringing in Paine and recalling Shaun Marsh. From an England perspective does that make you more hopeful / or if Australian make you more pessimistic?
- England’s batting line-up have done OK in their warm ups, but are you at all reassured / convinced that they have it in them to post the large scores?
- How do you think the respective bowling units will go? Is this Anderson’s redemption tour? Can Starc lead the line? Who is the surprise package?
- What do the Ashes mean to you as a cricket supporter?
- A brief outline of how you expect the series to go. Who will win? Who will make the runs? Will it be a rout? Fire away.
- Brisbane…. too much emphasis on it, or a real indicator of the series to come?
If you can reply by the end of Monday, then fantastic. Remember, please e-mail me the answers.