Ah yes. The unanswered ones….
- Has Mike Selvey watched Death of a Gentleman yet?
- How many times since January 2014 has Alastair Cook “almost resigned”?
- Are there people out there that believe that the reinstatement of Kevin Pietersen to the England team means we wouldn’t have lost major test series since?
- Why was Kevin Pietersen sacked?
- Why wasn’t Kevin Pietersen picked for the World T20?
- Does asking Question 1 above Below The Line on The Guardian mean you are banned from posting?
- Why is Giles Clarke gainfully employed by the ECB?
- Could India and the ICC give less of a f*** about the “Qualifying Tournament” for the World T20?
- Do any of our print media still believe the Big Three carve up is a good idea, or as compromises go “not bad”?
- What do we do with county cricket?
- Is Colin Graves allowed out in public yet?
- Precisely why doesn’t Andrew Strauss trust a certain individual?
- And what the hell has that to do with team selection?
- Who at The Cricket Paper thought it a terrific idea to give Derek Pringle two columns a week?
- Which state-run media organisation trained the people responsible for the Team England Twitter feed?
- Are the ECB embarrassed at the fact they will be hosting a 10 team World Cup in 2019?
- Why is James “Gary Ballance” Whitaker still gainfully employed at the ECB?
- Can the media give us a reason why Duncan Fletcher was hounded from office after a disastrous Ashes tours, with lots of harsh words, but Andy Flower is sanctified?
- Just what is Paul Downton doing now?
- Will the ECB be voting for Giles Clarke as ICC head honcho? (nicked that one from Sam Collins, but good grief, it needs answering)
There’s loads more, and it’s blatant filler, but hey, add some more of your own. It’s not as if anyone wants to answer them, after all.